The ATEN Configurator Software (VK6000) is a GUI-based management tool that provides the easiest way to set up the ATEN Control System. You can use the software to configure devices you want to control by utilizing our intuitive GUI, which helps you to set up the system in easy configuration steps – without writing code.
The software allows you to create a custom control interface simply by dragging and dropping default images and icons onto pages. Plus, you can upload images and icons to design a personalized user interface – from the colors, to buttons and backgrounds, to a company’s logo, there is no limit. The VK6000 also has a built-in ATEN Library with 10,000+ device drivers and all the ATEN VanCryst product drivers so that you can seamlessly integrate any hardware device from any major brands in no time.
- Simple profile setup with easy configuration steps via intuitive GUI
- Customizable GUI to be used on mobile devices and PC
- Supports ControlAssist that allows PC control (PC shutdown, media files, PowerPoint files)*
- Built-in Database Generator for device driver setup and overall device management
- Built-in ATEN Library comprising 10,000+ device drivers and complete ATEN VanCryst product drivers
- Scheduling for repeating events
- Two-way communication enables user-defined event monitoring to automatically trigger the next actions
- Status synchronization of managed devices across multiple mobile devices
- Test tool to verify commands in action before uploading the profile to the VK2100 / VK1100 Control Box
- Simulator to simulate and review the customized GUI before uploading
*Note: For details on the supported PC control actions, refer to the ATEN Control System User Manual.
||Windows 7(32/64 bit) and above
||500MB available hard disk space