The ATEN VK330 is a 10.1” Touch Panel, featuring capacitive multi-touch TFT-LCD screen. Natively installed with the ATEN Control System app, the touch panel is compatible with ATEN Control Box and Control Pad.
The VK330 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the touch panel, and makes it perfect to support the specific environments with those applications required solid and wired connection to ensure stability and high security demands.
It is an ideal solution for the high-security area such as militaries, hospitals, government offices, and corporate board rooms. For flexible installation, an additional wall mount kit (ATEN VK302) is available; the touch panel can be also desk mounted using the tabletop kit (ATEN VK304) or any standard VESA 75 x 75 mm mounts.
The ATEN Control System is a standard Ethernet-based management system consisting of controllers, expansion boxes, configurator, and control interfaces that connects all hardware devices to provide centralized control of devices directly and effortlessly from any mobile device or ATEN Control System interface. Now we have the VK330 touch panel join the ATEN Control System family to make our control system solution complete and that meets the demanding requirements for the target applications.
- 1x VK330 10.1” Touch Panel
- 1x User Instructions
- 10.1” touch panel
- Natively installed ATEN Control System app and designed for the integrated use with the ATEN Control System
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows it to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- Flexible installation and available for the additional wall mount kit (ATEN VK302) and tabletop kit (ATEN VK304), as well as compatible for any standard VESA 75 x 75 mm mounts
||1280 x 800
||16 : 10
||800 : 1
||± 85° (H), ± 85° (V)
||1 x RJ-45 Female, 10 / 100 / 1000 BaseT
||1 x USB Type A
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)
||802.3 af PoE / 802.3 at PoE+
||0 – 40°C
||–10 – 55°C
||10 - 80% RH, Non-Condensing
||0.62 kg ( 1.37 lb )
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||25.20 x 17.78 x 2.45 cm
(9.92 x 7 x 0.96 in.)
||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.