Your Power to Monitor, Control, Manage
ATEN Unizon™ is a server-based software for AV and IT professionals to centrally monitor, control, and manage ATEN Modular Matrix and Video Matrix solutions anytime, anywhere.
GET FREE TRIAL!
Automatically detects device power status, temperature, fan, and connection status, helping you perform maintenance to avoid potential device failures.
Alerts and Notifications
Instantly get notified of device abnormalities to perform troubleshooting actions and reduce down-time.
Device usage and abnormal events are recorded so you can analyze past usability and plan future optimization.
Device Group Control
Execute actions instantly across multiple devices simultaneously, such as switching ports, profiles, resolutions, and video off.
Schedule routine tasks for devices to carry out, such as setting different video contents to display at specific times of the day or week.
Remotely update the firmware of multiple devices simultaneously directly through the platform, saving you time and maximizing productivity.
Device Location Tree
Easily navigate the location of devices on the 5-level location tree by drilling down by room, floor, building, or even city.
View devices across different buildings / floors grouped by device.
View information for individual devices located in a single room.
User Roles and Access Levels
Define User Roles and respective permission access levels on a room-by-room basis so that information can be accessed by relevant people only.
ATEN Unizon™ is a server-based software for AV and IT professionals to centrally monitor, control, and manage ATEN Modular Matrix and Video Matrix solutions anytime, anywhere. It is easily deployed and integrates control of your entire installation zone, no matter how big or widely distributed. Management and configuration are simplified with the intuitive user interface that allows AV/IT administrators to perform common AV tasks, schedule tasks, and execute tasks by batch using a grouping function. When an abnormal event arises, the software will alert the administrators with a notification and log the event for tracking. This centralized management software benefits system integrators with intuitive and effective features that enable fast deployment as well as remote monitoring, control, and management, especially for large-scale applications with numerous ATEN Ethernet-based AV solutions across different locations.
- Centralized management, monitoring, and control for ATEN Ethernet-based AV solutions
- Automatic detection of device conditions – shows device connection status, hardware conditions (e.g. fan and temperature), and firmware versions for remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- 5-level device location tree – easily navigate the device by drilling down by room, floor, building, or even city
- Device grouped control – allows for batch control and firmware upgrade
- Task scheduling – schedules routine tasks for devices to carry out on a regular basis
- Notifications and system logs for abnormal events
- Manageable permission access level
- Supports mainstream web browsers
|Windows 7(32/64 bit) and above
|10GB available hard disk space
|Internet Explorer v11 and above
Mozilla Firefox v54.0 and above
Google Chrome v56.0 and above