The ATEN UH3231 is a USB-C Dual-DisplayPort Mini Dock which transforms your USB-C device to a dual monitor workstation. It’s compliant with the latest USB 3.1 Type-C specifications and supports a variety of video converters that can convert HDMI,DVI or VGA outputs for use in dual display mode. The UH3231 can route video from the source device to two DisplayPort monitors, splitting the video transmission for a dual-view display via a single cable while maintaining a high quality resolution up to 1080p.
The UH3231 USB-C Dual-DisplayPort Mini Dock uses USB-C connections to create high-speed and reliable data transfers between a laptop or computer with the ability to connect up to 128 additional peripherals, including Dual DP and USB 3.0 devices. The UH3231’s slim and light design makes it ideal to maximize your workspace and travel with for business on the go.
- 1x UH3231 USB-C Dual-View Mini Dock
- 1x USB-C to USB-C Cable (1 m)
- 1x User Instructions
- USB 3.1 Gen1 compliant
- Connects a computer to two DisplayPort monitors with Dual-View output
- Supports 4K (UHD) resolutions via single display output
- Supports dual-display video output up to 1920 x 1080 simultaneously*
- USB 3.1 Gen1 port with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports variety of video converters via Dual mode DisplayPort standard
- Plug and Play – no drivers or external power adapter needed
* Mac computers only support a single-view output.
|Computer||1 x USB-C Female (Black)|
|Device||1 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue)
|Video Output||2 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
|Video Resolution||Single View:
DisplayPort - 3840*2160@30*
DisplayPort - 1920*1200@60*
*For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode. The UH3231 supports DP++ standard for using optional active/passive video adapter to convert DP signals to DVI/HDMI.
** For Dual-View to work, a computer's graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers only support a single-view output.
|Power Consumption||DC5V , 15W|
|Package Contents||1 x 1m USB-C Cable
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.10 kg ( 0.22 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.37 x 9.30 x 2.68 cm
(3.69 x 3.66 x 1.06 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|