As USB 3.1 Gen1 devices are getting popular, the demand for extending the distance covered by USB devices is growing notably. ATEN’s UE350A USB 3.1 Gen1 Extender Cable not only extends the distance for the USB devices up to 16.4 ft. (5 meters,) but also delivers a throughput of up to 5 Gbps when used in conjunction with a USB 3.1 Gen1 host and device – an astounding increase that is ten times the capability of USB 2.0.
In addition to its robust speed and transfer rate, the UE350A also provides a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.1 Gen1 standard; at the same time, it is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 to ensure reliable data communication. With UE350A, extending the distance of your USB 3.1 Gen1 device is quick and easy, making it an ideal addition to your USB system setups.
- 1x UE350A USB 3.1 Gen1 Extender Cable
- Extends the distance of one USB device up to 5 m (16ft)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hub IC – fully supports hot swapping for a variety of USB 1.1/2.0/3.1 Gen 1 devices.
- Supports USB super-speed (5 Gbps)
- Plug and play – no additional software installation required
- Multiplatform support – Windows and Mac
- Non-powered *
* Some USB devices may require a separate power adapter.
|USB Port||1 x USB Type A Male|
|Downstream||1 x USB Type A Female|
|USB Specification||3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 for Super / High / Full or Low speed|
|Cable Length||5 m|
|Data Rate||Up to 5 Gbps|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.22 kg ( 0.48 lb )|
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|