The ATEN KA7178 KVM Adapter Cable connects the KVM switch to the video, USB and audio ports of the target computer. In addition to Virtual Media support, it provides two Cat 5e/6 connectors, allowing a computer to connect to two ALTUSEN Matrix KVM switches. This allows consoles on different switches access to the same computer.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Dual Cat 5e/6 connections
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch's KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality – supports resolution of up to 1280 x 1024 within the distance of up to 300 m
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (PC, Mac, Sun)
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support
- Audio enabled
*1680 x 1050 (Reduced blanking) and 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking) not supported by KA7xxxx KVM Adapter Cables
|Connectors||Link||2 x RJ-45 Female|
|USB to Computer||1 x USB Type A Male|
|VGA to Computer||1 x HDB-15 Male|
|Microphone||1 x Mini stereo Plug|
|Speaker||1 x Mini stereo Plug|
|LEDs||On Line||1 (Green)|
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )||9.10x5.60x2.12cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.