The ATEN CS1644A 4-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP Switch is a multi-application device that integrates a 4-port KVM switch with 2-port USB hub. The newest version now supports Quad-View functionality with two Dual View KVM Switches connected.
The new CS1644A features multi-view capabilities, which allow two switches to be daisy chained for a dual, triple, or quadview display across multi-monitor installations. The CS1644A supports advanced nVidia 3D Vision ready 120Hz 3D displaying,allowing you to manage various 3D visual effects. It allows you to manipulate all connected computers from a single console to save resources and work space. It enables each computer to access connected peripherals on a one-computer-at-a-time basis, making it ideal for users who need delicate visual effects and multi-tasking on several computers. The CS1644A is perfect for graphic designers, banking and financial consultants, gamers and medical professionals- demanding a high quality switch that provides stunning color, clarity and functionality.
EP1451696 , JP 5232209 , CN ZL 02824593.8 , CN ZL 200910147872.X , JP 4558319 , JP 4651633 , TW 203183 , TW I220489 , US 6564275 , US 6957287 , US 7340556 , US 7472217 , US 8176226 , US 8140734 , US 8195853
- 1x CS1644A 4-Port USB DVI Dual View KVMP Switch
- 8x Custom DVI Dual Link Cable Sets
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
- One dual-screen USB console controls two/four dual-screen computers and two additional USB devices
- Multi-View Display Easily connect two CS1642A/1644A's units for a second dual-screen setup controlled through a single connection
- Superior video quality 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz (DVI Dual link); and 3D displays up to 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz (DVI Single link)
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- DVI digital and analog monitor support fully compliant with DVI specifi cations; and HDCP compliant
- Multiplatform support Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux *, Mac, Sun,and FreeBSD
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation **
- Video DynaSync, exclusive ATEN technology, to eliminate boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
* Supports Linux Kernel 2.6 and higher. The CS1644A has a builtin USB 2.0 hub, so will not support PCs or OS that do not support USB 2.0.
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards.
** Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.
||Mouse, Pushbuttons; Hotkeys
||1 x USB Type A Female (White, rear panel)
||2 x DVI-I Female (White)
||1 x USB Type A Female
(White, rear panel)
||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
||1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
||Keyboard / Mouse
||4 x USB Type B Female (white)
||8 x DVI-I Female (white)
||4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
||4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
||1 x RJ-45 female connector (Rear panel)
||1 x DC Jack
|USB 2.0 Hub
||2 x USB Type A F (Black; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)
||5 x Pushbutton
||1 x Slide switch
||DVI Dual Link: 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz; 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz (3D Display)
||1-99 secs. (5 secs. default)
||DC 5.3 V, 12.19 W
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing
||Plastic + Metal
(L x W x H)
|43.24 x 15.41 x 4.40 cm
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.