The ATEN CE620 USB DVI HDBaseT™ 2.0 KVM Extender integrates the latest HDBaseT™ 2.0 technologies to provide the most reliable transmission of video, audio, USB and RS-232 signals available on the market. The CE620 delivers high-quality DVI video, PCM 2-channel digital audio, USB 2.0 and RS-232 signals up to 100 meters from the source computer using a single Cat5e/6 cable. With a simple cable installation supporting various signals, the CE620 is ideal for applications where convenient remote access is required – in places such as transportation control centers, medical facilities, industrial warehouses and extended workstations.
HDBaseT™ 2.0 connectivity technology
• Extends video, audio, USB and RS-232 signals via a single Ethernet cable
• EDID Buffer for smooth power-up and the highest quality display
• Enhanced bit error detection and correction to resist signal interference during high-quality video transmissions
Long distance superior video quality
• HDBaseT™ Standard mode up to 1920 x 1200 @ 100 m
• HDBaseT™ Long Reach mode up to 1920 x 1080 @ 150 m
Long Reach mode switch — switches between HDBaseT™ Standard and Long Reach modes in a snap
Integrated USB 2.0 ports — ensuring fast transmission speeds for peripherals
Supports 2-channel PCM digital audio — ensuring highquality audio transmissions
Supports PC Wakeup function via pushbutton or hotkey
Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD pr otection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)
Note: The CE620 does not support HDCP.