The ATEN 2A-130G VGA EDID Emulator is designed for ATEN KVM extender or video extender installations that do not utilize a local monitor at the site where the computer/video source is located. The 2A-130G emulates and stores a default ATEN EDID (Extended Display Identification Information) setting in a non-volatile memory. This means the computer/video source can still "see" the display, even though it is not directly connected.
- 1x 2A-130G VGA EDID Emulator
Compatible extenders: CE250A CE252 CE300 CE350 CE370 CE700A CE750 CE770 CE800B VE150 VE170 VE200 VS1204T VS1208T
- Subsitutes as a monitor at the site where the computer/video source is located
- EDID built-in - Stores ATEN standard EDID information in device
- ATEN standard EDID supports all popular resolutions
- Superior video quality - up to 1920x1200@60Hz
- USB Powered - No need for an external power adapter
- No software required - Eliminates incompatibility and installation issues; no need to confi gure
- Compatible Extenders: CE700A, CE750, CE770, CE800B, CE300, CE350, CE370, CE250A, CE252, VE150, VE170, VE200, VE300T, VE500T, VS1204T, VS1208T, VS1504T, VS1508T
- Compatible Splitters (Connect to Port 1): VS132A/134A/138A, VS92A/94A/98A, VS82/84/88, VS0116, VS132, VS102
- Supported Resolutions
|Connectors||Video||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Power||1 x USB Type A Male|
|Video||1920 x 1200@60Hz|
|Cable Length||0.35 m|
|Power Consumption||DC5V, 0.06W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
( L x W x H )
|6.59 x 3.40 x 1.60 cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.