The ATEN VS182 HDMI Splitter is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to send one source of digital high definition video to two displays at the same time. It supports all HDMI-enabled equipment, such as DVD players, satellite set-top boxes and all HDMI displays.
The ATEN VS182 HDMI Splitter is HDCP (High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) compliant, making it effective for use with all HDMI displays in home theater applications, as well as in corporate, educational and commercial settings.
- 1x HDMI Splitter
- 1x HDMI Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Guide
- Connects one HDMI A/V source to two HDMI displays at the same time
- Supports high-resolution video - HDTV resolution of 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (1920x1080); VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA (1600x1200), WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Cascade distance: Source to Device -1.8m, Device to Device-15m,Device to Display-20m
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color for HDMI formats
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 HDMI signals.
- Long distance transmission - 20 m (24 AWG HDMI standard cable) and 15 m (28AWG HDMI standard cable)
- DDC compatible
- HDMI 1.3b compliant
- HDCP 1.1 compliant
- Signaling rates up to 2.25Gbits in support of 1080p display
- All-metal casing
- LED indication of display devices
- Plug-and-play - no software installation required
- Easy and affordable way to take your home theater system to the next level, or upgrade presentations, training, and video broadcasts in a corporate, educational, or commercial setting.
||1 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
||2 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)
||1 x DC Jack
||HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, computer resolutions up to WUXGA(1920x1200)
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing
( L x W x H )
|12.50 x 8.15 x 2.50 cm
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.