The ATEN VS138A Video Splitter is a boosting device that duplicates a video signal from one source to 8 output devices. Cascadable to three levels, the VS138A provides up to 512 video signals, in addition to extending transmission distance up to 65 m, making it excellent for public broadcast systems.
To transmit multiple, high-quality VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync video signals over long distance without hassle, the VS138A is your best choice.
• Financial - the remote display of stock market information
• Education - the remote display of lectures and lessons to halls and classrooms
• Business - the remote display of addresses to overflow rooms; video conferencing; and demos
TW 152473 , US 6119148 , CN ZL 98218061.6 , DE 29814640.1
- 1x VS138A Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Guide
- One video input to 8 video outputs
- Supports up to 450 MHz bandwidth
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 512 video signals
- Long distance transmission - up to 65m
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
- Built-in 1.5 GHz amplifier to ensure video system maintain excellent fidelity
- All-metal casing
||8 / 512*
||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)
||8 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
||1 x DC Jack (Black)
||2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz
||VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA, Multisync, DDC2B**
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||20.00 x 7.50 x 4.50 cm
|* Via three-level cascade
** Port 1 only
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.