The ATEN VS132A Video Splitter is a boosting device that duplicates a video signal from one source to 2 output devices. Cascadable to three levels, the VS132A provides up to 8 video signals, in addition to extending transmission distance up to 65 m, making it excellent for public broadcast systems.
To transmit multiple, high-quality VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync video signals over long distance without hassle, the VS132A is your best choice.
• Financial - the remote display of stock market information
• Education - the remote display of lectures and lessons to halls and classrooms
• Business - the remote display of addresses to overflow rooms; video conferencing; and demos
TW 152473 , US 6119148 , CN ZL 98218061.6 , DE 29814640.1
- 1x VS132A Video Splitter
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Guide
- One video input to 2 video outputs
- Supports up to 450 MHz bandwidth
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 8 video signals
- Long distance transmission - up to 65m
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
- Built-in 1.5 GHz amplifier to ensure video system maintain excellent fidelity
- All-metal casing
||2 / 8*
||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)
||2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
||1 x DC Jack (Black)
||2048 x 1536 @ 60Hz
||VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA, Multisync, DDC2B**
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||13.00 x 7.50 x 4.50 cm
|* Via three-level cascade
** Port 1 only
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.