CV131B is a signal converter specifically designed for SUN systems. They can be used with KVM switches. Both models are easy to install and can be configured via the hotkeys on the keyboard.
- Compatible with Sun USB systems
- Compatible with ATEN or ALTUSEN SPHD* or PS/2 equipped KVM switches
- Translates PS/2 keyboard, mouse, and VGA signals to Sun USB keyboard, mouse and monitor signals
- High quality molded connectors
- Keyboard language selection via simple hotkeys
- Composite sync video support
- Supports PS/2 mice and Microsoft Intellimouse
- External power adapter not required
- Supports 1600 x 1200, maximum video resolutions including Sun specific: 1152 x 900
*Compatible with SPHD PS/2 and Combo products only.
|1 x USB Type A Male (Black)|
|Video||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|To Switch||Keyboard||1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Male (Purple)|
|Video||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Mouse||1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Male (Green)|
|Emulation||Keyboard / Mouse||Sun|
|Video||1600 x 1200|
|Environment||Operating Temp.||0 ~50°C|
|Storage Temp.||-20 ~60°C|
|Humidity||0~80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.65x4.20x2.07cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.