ATEN CS228 is a high-efficiency KVM switch which provides the most efficient solution. Its console with 2 built-in PS/2 allows users to control 8 servers either alone or by sharing. The built-in DB-25 of CS228 can reduce cable derangements in component rooms and can enhance signal quality and operation efficiency.
CN ZL 02301204.8 (China)
- 1x Multi-console 8-Port PS/2 KVM Switch
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x User Manual
- 2 PS/2 console control 8 computers.
- Up to four users can operate up to 64 computers (via cascade to CS88A and CS9138*) at the same time.
- Each console has its own access control
- Two-level (Administrator/User) password authorization for enhanced security protection.
- Administrator can access any computer completely independently of the other users.
- Each user has his own access control list
- Computer selection via On Screen Display (OSD)
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, Logitech MouseMan, FirstMouse, IBM Scrollpoint Mouse.
- OSD automatically adjusts to resolution changes.
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation.
- With speaker and microphone support.
- Superior video quality: Up to 1920 x 1440; DDC2B.
- Special design for easy stacking.
- Rack mountable in 19" (1U) system rack.
* CS88A and CS9138 do not support audio features of audio enabled KVM switches.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to CS228, see Compatible KVM Table.
||64 (via Cascade to CS88A and CS9138)
||Console Ports (1,2)
||2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)
||2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
||2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Green)
||2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)
||2 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink)
|8 x DB-25 Female (Black)
||Keyboard / Mouse
||1920 x 1440; DDC2B
||0-80% RH, Non-condensing
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )
||45.00 x17.00 x 6.70 cm
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.