CN ZL 02129894.7 , CN ZL 02824593.8 , JP 4558319 , JP 4651633 , TW 199673 , TW 203183 , TW I273415 , US 6957287 , US 7142721 , US 7340556 , US 7350091 , US 7472217
- 1x KVM on the NET™ Switch
- 2x Custom KVM Cable Sets
- 1x Custom Console Cable Set
- 1x USB 2.0 Virtual Media Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x Software CD
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- Provides over-IP capability to KVM switches that do not have built in over-IP functionality 1
- Supports PS/2,USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) 2 and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2,and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Supports multiplatform server environments: Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux and VT100 based serial devices
- Virtual Media Support
- High video resolution up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz- 32 bit color depth for the local console; up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hzwith 24 bit color depth for remote sessions
- Enhanced fps (frames per second) throughput for crisp responsive video display NEW!
1 Cascade-compatible KVM Switches include the following: CS9134, CS9138, CS88A, CS1308, CS1316, CS1754*, CS1758*, CS1708A, CS1716A, ACS1208A, ACS1216A, CS228*, CS428*, KH0116, KH2508, KH2516, KH1508, and KH1516
-Some of the CN8000s features may not be supported, depending on the functionality of the cascaded KVM switch. (For example, some switches do not support virtual media.)
-Some features found on the cascaded KVM switches may not be supported on the CN8000. (For example, the CS1754s audio.)
2 Requires CV130A converter purchase
- Up to 64 user accounts up to 32 users simultaneously share the control
- End session feature administrators can terminate running sessions
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Critical system events sent by email and SNMP trap; and Syslog support NEW!
- Remote Firmware upgradable
- Serial console management serial terminal access. Access the CN8000 via a built-in serial viewer, or via third party software (such as PuTTY) for Telnet and SSH sessions NEW!
- PPP mode (modem) dial-in/dial back/dial out support for out-of-band, and low bandwidth operation NEW!
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Integration with ALTUSEN CC2000 Management software
- Power Over the NET integration for remote power control
- DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System) NEW!
- Export/import user account and configuration settings
- Enable/disable browser operation
- Ease-to-Use Interface
- Browser-based and AP GUIs offer a unified Multilanguage interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity NEW!
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OX X, Linux, Sun)
- Multibrowser support (IE, Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Netscape)
- Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without pre-installed Java software package required NEW!
- Full-screen or sizable and scalable Virtual Remote Desktop
- Magic Panel
- Advanced Security
- Smart Card /CAC Reader Support NEW!
- External authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- 128-bit SSL encryption to protect password when users log in
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, video, and virtual media data encryption NEW!
- Support for IP/MAC Filter
- Supports password protection
- Private CA NEW!
- Virtual Media
- Virtual media enables file applications, OS patching, software installation and diagnostic testing
- Works with USB enabled servers in operating system and BIOS level
- Supports USB 2.0 DVD/CD drives, USB mass storage devices, PC hard drives and ISO images
- Virtual Remote Desktop
- Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
- Full screen video display or scalable video display
- Message Board for communication among remote users
- On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
- Mouse Dynasync
- Exit Macros support NEW!
- BIOS-level access