- 1x KN2132 KVM over IP Switch
- 2x SA0142 Serial Adapters (RJ45-F to DB9-M; DTE to DCE)
- 1x Power Cord
- 1x Rack Mount Kit
- 1x Foot Pad Set (4 pcs.)
- 1x User Instructions
- High port density - RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cable for up to 32 ports in a 1U housing
- Simultaneously share access to one local console and two remote KVM over IP switches
- Two 10/100/1000 Mbps NICs for redundant LAN or two IP operation
- Blade server support NEW!
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Supports multiplatform server environments: Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux and VT100 based serial devices
- High video resolution - up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz - 32 bit color depth for the local console; up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz with 24 bit color depth for remote sessions, at up to 50 m
- Monitor and control up to 32 computers on a single level, or control up to 512 computers in a two-level cascade*
* Cascade-compatible KVM Switches include the following: CS9134, CS9138, CS88A, KH1508, KH1516, KH1508A, and KH1516A. Some KVM over IP features may not be supported, depending on the functionality of the cascaded KVM switch.
- Multi Display for viewing extended monitors in a remote session
- Up to 64 user accounts - up to 32 users simultaneously share the control
- End session feature - administrators can terminate running sessions
- Event logging and Windows-based Log Server support
- Critical system event notification via SMTP email; SNMP trap and Syslog support
- Customizable events notification NEW!
- Firmware upgradeable
- Out-of-Band Access-Modem dial-in/dial out/dial back support NEW!
- Adapter ID Function: Stores port information allowing administrators to relocate the servers to different ports, without having to re-configure the adapters and switches
- Port Share Mode allows multiple users to gain access to a server simultaneously
- Integration with ALTUSEN CC2000 Management software
- Power Association enables the switch's KVM ports to be associated with an ATEN/ALTUSEN'S PDUs power outlets for remote power management of the servers from the switch's interface NEW!
- Manage browser access methods(Browser, http, https) NEW!
- IPv6 capable NEW!
- PadClient provides instant, convenient, and secure remote access to control servers through your iPad. Free available on Apple Store.* NEW!
* PadClient works on iOS 7(and above) with ATEN KN2 and KN4 series KVM switches running on firmware 1.7.162 (and above).
- Ease-to-Use Interface
- Local Console, browser-based, and AP GUIs offer a unified multilanguage interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multiplatform client support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Sun)
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape
- Browser-based UI in pure Web technology allows administrators to perform administrative tasks without pre-installed Java software package required
- User can launch multiple Virtual Remote Desktop to control multiple connected servers from the same login session
- Magic Panel
- Full-screen or sizable and scalable Virtual Remote Desktop
- Panel Array Mode available to both local console operators and remote access users
- Keyboard/Mouse Broadcast – keyboard and mouse inputs can be duplicated on all the attached servers NEW!
- Video syncing with the local console – local console monitor's EDID information stored on the KVM Adapter Cables for display resolution optimization NEW!
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- Supports SSL 128-bit data encryption and RSA 1024-bit certificates to secure users log in from browser
- Flexible encryption design allows users to choose any combination of 56-bit DES, 168-bit 3DES 256-bit AES, 128-bit RC4, or Random for independent KB/Mouse, and video, data encryption
- Support for IP/MAC Filter
- Configurable user and group permissions for server access and control
- Automated CSR creation utility and third party CA certificate authentication NEW!
- Virtual Remote Desktop
- Video quality and video tolerance can be adjusted to optimize data transfer speed; monochrome color depth setting, threshold and noise settings for compression of the data bandwidth in low bandwidth situations
- Full screen video display or scalable video display
- Message Board for communication among remote usersc
- Mouse DynaSync -automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
- Exit Macros support
- On-screen keyboard with multilanguage support
- BIOS-level access