ATEN's high performance KVM switch offers one of the most streamlined approaches to server-network management. With its advanced engineering and high density console connectors, a single unit occupies only 1U of rack space and can control up to 256 computers.
- One PS/2 console controls 8 computers.
- Daisy chain up to 31 additional units - Control up to 256 computers from a single console.
- Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switches at the same time via the daisy chain cable.
- Buzzer ON/OFF via hotkey and OSD.
- Broadcast Mode: Operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers, software installation and upgrading, system wide shutdown....etc.
- Auto-sensing of station's position on daisy chained installations - no need for manual DIP switch setting - front panel LED indicates station's position.
- Computer selection via hotkeys and OSD.
- Superior video quality- up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Rack mountable in 19" system rack.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to ACS1208A, see Compatible KVM Table.
|Max via||256 (via Daisy Chain)|
|Port Selection||Hotkeys, OSD|
|Keyboard||1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)|
|Video||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Mouse||1 x Mini Din 6 Female (Green)|
|8 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)|
|Chain Ports||In||1 x DB-25 Female (Black)|
|Out||1 x DB-25 Male (Black)|
|Fi/W Upgrade||1 x RJ-11 Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|Switches||Fi/W Upgrade||1 x Slide|
|Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutoon|
|LEDs||On Line||8 (Orange)|
|Station ID||2 x 7-segement (Orange)|
|Scan Interval||1-255 Seconds|
|Power Consumption||DC9V, 7.5W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions ( L x W x H )||43.72x15.92x4.40cm|
- * The specification and pictures are subject to change without notice.
- * All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.